The Manfrotto Befree advanced Lever aluminium travel tripod and ball head kit is the ideal solution for advanced hobbyist photographers who want maximum performance and stability at all times – including when they’re travelling.
Its ergonomic design makes operating the Manfrotto Befree advanced intuitive and fast, enabling even the most demanding photographers to set their equipment up quickly and easily so their focus stays on catching the desired shot.
The Befree advanced features a new pider developed to ensure perfect stability on all types of terrain, including the most uneven, always keeping the camera completely steady and ready to capture sharp images.
Sporting a 19.8 lb load capacity at a weight of only 3.6 lb, this black Befree Advanced Travel Tripod from Manfrotto is a robust support option that can serve as a convenient travel companion for professional photographers and passionate hobbyists alike. It is made of aluminum alloy and reaches a maximum height of 59.1″ with its column extended, folding down to 15.7″ in length for simplified transport in its included carrying case.
Each leg of the Befree Advanced is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and securely locked into place with the QPL lever locks found on all segments. A side-pull selector allows you to set up the tripod at three different angle configurations, enabling low angle shooting with the simple push of a button. Complementing the legs is an equally sturdy center ball head, which offers a dedicated knob for panoramic movement as well as a friction control knob for precise control over the tension during use. The final element is a quick release plate, which offers dual compatibility for RC2 and Arca-type compatible systems, except for the Manfrotto 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads.
An Easy Link attachment is available at the top portion of the leg section, and allows you to connect compatible accessories such as flashes or reflectors. This enables you to use the tripod as a support system and reduce the amount of gear you need to carry while travelling. Rubberized feet are used to avoid skidding and help keep the Befree Advanced stable in most types of terrain. Finally, an integrated hook found at the bottom can be used to add a weight and increase the stability of your tripod when shooting in more difficult conditions.
- Weighs 3.6 lb, can hold up to 19.8 lb of gear
- Four leg sections which extend and fasten via its lever locks
- Maximum height of 59.1″, folds down to 15.7″ in length for storage
- Aluminum-alloy construction
- Side button allows you to select between three different leg angles
- Ball head with separate pan lock and friction control knobs
- Quick release plate compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type systems, excluding the 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads
- Rubberized feet provide increased stability on most surfaces
- Easy Link attachment for use with optional accessories
- Integrated hook for weighing down and stabilizing tripod during use
Weight 1.59 kg
Maximum Height 151 cm
Closed Length 40 cm
Head Type Ball Head
Safety Payload UNI/PdR 105:2021 9 kg