Godox Witstro AD600BM Manual HSS 1/8000s Li-on Battery Flash Bowens Mount
The AD600BM Witstro Manual All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is basically a manual version of the AD600 and AD600Pro for those who don’t require the TTL function of those two flash heads.
This versatile light offers 600Ws with nine steps of output, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 11.1V/8700mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 500 full-power flashes, while maintaining a steady 5600K color temperature regardless of the power level.
Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter for situations where portability is not a concern.
The AD600BM features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second to control background light intensity, and offers flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,000 second for stopping action.
Part of Godox’s wireless system, the AD600BM has an onboard 2.4 GHz X System that allows wireless triggering at distances up to 262′ with the purchase of a Godox transmitter.
The flash head has a Bowens-type front accessory mount that not only makes it compatible with Godox accessories, but also with light shapers from the many manufacturers that use this popular mount.
- Model: AD600BM
- Flash Mode: Wireless off, M/Multi Guide No. (m ISO 100): 87(m ISO 100,with AD-R6/R7 standard reflector)
- Flash Duration: 1/220 to 1/10000 seconds
- POWER: 600W
- Power Output: 9 steps：1/256~1/1
- Stroboscopic Flash: Provided(up to 100 times, 100Hz)
- Sync Mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync Delay Flash: 0.01~30 seconds
- Mask: √ Fan: √ Beeper: √
- Modelling Lamp(LED): 10W Optical
- Slave Flash: S1/S2
- Flash Duration Indication: √
- Display: Dot-matrix panel
- Wireless Flash Function: Slave, Off Controllable Range(approx.): 2.4G, 5: A,B,C,D,E Transmission Range(approx.): 2.4G, 80m Channels: 2.4G, 32: 1~32
- Power Supply: Lithium battery pack (11.1V/8700mAh)
- Full Power Flashes: 500
- Recycle Time: Approx. 0.01~2.5s
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Indication: Power off automatically after approx. 60 minutes of idle operation
- Sync Triggering Mode: 3.5mm sync line, wireless control port
- Color Temperature: 5600±200k