- This TT685 camera flash applies to Nikon,canon cameras and is compatible with I-TTL II autoflash.
- With this I-TTL II compatible flash, your shooting will become simpler.
- Support for I-TTL II autoflash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, modeling flash, etc.
- With 2.4G wireless transmission, X1N (for Nikon) can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over 100 meters¡¯ distance
- Two Transmitting Styles to Offer Creative Light Effect,Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output,2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission.
- Convenient Dot-matrix LCD panel,With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation.
Godox TT685 TTL HSS
Out of stock
The Godox TT685 camera flash applies to Nikon, canon series cameras and is compatible with i-TTL II auto flash.
It supports Multi/Stroboscopic flash function, as well as auto and manual zoom function with a flash coverage of 20 to 200 mm.
With built-in 2.4G wireless flash transmission and i-TTL II compatible flash, your shooting will become simpler.
You can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex lighting-changing environment.
Guide No. 60(m ISO 100) /190(feet ISO100)
Flash coverage: 20-200mm
Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Sony
Godox TT685 also have their own 2.4GHz radio transceiver unit built inside,
providing full TTL and HSS enabled Radio Master and Slave modes, with a range of up to approximately 100 meters.
An External Battery Port is provided at the front of the flash, for connecting battery packs.
TT685C features a larger Dot Matrix LCD display with on screen menu options.
As well as fully back-lit function buttons, including extra Link and Mode buttons.
The Godox X1 TTL transceivers can also be used as a Master / Transmitter unit mounted on the camera to control the TT685’s off camera.